Donations & Sponsorship @ Guildford
Guildford Town Centre has been part of Surrey for 45 years and we are proud to be involved in many worthwhile initiatives. With our strong commitment to the community and by working together with many organizations and businesses, we have the opportunity to positively shape our community.
To benefit our community, Guildford Town Centre established a framework with three focus areas which are used when assessing requests for donation & sponsorship requests.
- The People – Our community is diverse in every way and we are committed to supporting the people who make our business a success. We will strive to take an active role in the things that are important to our customers.
- The Community – Our goal is to be part of your neighbourhood and continue to support Surrey by making a difference everywhere we can.
- The Environment – A healthy and vibrant environment is important now and for our future generations and we are committed to helping create that for Surrey.
Please note that all applications for donations and sponsorship are considered based on the following criteria:
- Be a registered non-profit organization
- Benefit the community in which Guildford Town Centre operates
- Falls within at least one of Guildford Town Centre’s focus areas
- Meets a compelling need in our community
Requests for the following are unlikely to receive approval:
- Individual applicants
- Religious or political organizations
- Third party fundraising
- Trips and tours
A donation would be a request for a mall gift card to be used for a fundraiser or event.
A sponsorship would involve Guildford Town Centre supporting an event, activity or organization financially, through use of mall space or other to the mutual benefit of both organizations.
Please complete the form below. Note that we require 4 to 6 weeks notice.