Advertising and Promotions:
- Coordinate execution of advertising vehicles;
- Actively contribute to the development and execution of marketing activities with a strong emphasis on special event execution and planning, marketing programs, advertising and centre brand development;
- Maintain marketing archives for all programs;
- Assist the Marketing Director with coordination and set up of all events/programs and signage programs;
- Formulate event analysis;
- Assist in results tabulations;
- Coordinate terms and artwork for miscellaneous media (i.e. Newsletters);
- Coordinate charity sponsorships and donations as required.
- Assist as required with all facets of the shopping centre's Customer Experience Program including service offerings, and mall ambassador program(s);
- Constantly strive to improve and build upon the Centre's Experience Program;
- Contribute to the company's Customer Service program, known as BEST, to ensure a high level of participation among shopping centre personnel;
- In tandem with the Marketing Director, troubleshoot and resolve non-routine customer complaints;
- Coordinate digital overhead content and specialty programs and maintain neighbourhood programming;
- Coordinate experience based promotional activity and external outreach programs as scheduled within the Marketing plan.
- Develop and maintain sound and harmonious relationships with all retail tenants, suppliers, centre personnel;
- Liaise and work with the organisations various publics including retailers, visiting and potential customers and the community at large, in line with the business strategy.
- Gain an understanding of the budget systems and budget control under the direction of the centre's Marketing Director;
- Contribute to maintaining annual budget control system.
- In collaboration with the Digital Transformation Team, contribute to the growth of the property’s social media presence with strategic input, designing and posting timely content on relevant media platforms to create synergies with social media extensions, and maintaining overall online presence with external blogs, forums and contributions to other social sites;
- Coordinate the development and strategy of the property mobile application;
- Work with the Marketing Director and the Digital Transformation Team to assist with the digital marketing strategy including advertising, search engine marketing, content, e-marketing, etc.;
- Assist with the optimization of digital marketing campaigns and promotions by analyzing data and reports, working with outside vendors and internal teams.
- Manage and coordinate and donation requests from the community in line with the established property guidelines and corporate policy;
- Develop and maintain relationships with many community organizations and key stakeholders of the charity partners;
- Work with and coordinate all community request including documenting all community investment tracking.
- Participate in the broad planning discussions on an ongoing basis;
- Provide input and coordination on any subject which will improve the general efficiency and image of the shopping centre;
- Apply market research and market statistics within proposals and communication materials;
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly internal reporting;
- Coordinate, accept and review shipments of marketing supplies and promotional goods;
- Maintain inventories of props, equipment and promotional goods;
- General and miscellaneous activities assistance;
- Conduct Gift Card sales analysis and trending reports as requested.
- Post secondary education required (business/marketing preferred);
- Two years related business experience preferably in retail, marketing, public relations or shopping centre industry;
- Experience in digital marketing is a definite asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships;
- Strong leadership, organizational and communications skills;
- Ability to multi-task, and work with a variety of activities in an fast paced environment;
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership;
- Strong computer skills and internet savvy, technological thinker;
- Aptitude to embrace change and welcome new approaches in an exceedingly evolving environment.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of Canada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
- Monday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm