COVID-19 - Policies and Procedures
The health and safety of our visitors, tenants, their employees and their customers are our number one priority.
What you can expect when you visit
We’ve implemented numerous health and safety measures and we are relying on the collective cooperation of people who may be showing symptoms associated with COVID-19 not to frequent public places and remain at home.
When visiting the centre we ask everyone to follow and respect the health and safety instructions posted throughout our property, including social distancing measures to help our community meet our government's recommendations.
- Help keep everyone safe and do not enter if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Cough, Difficulty Breathing, Fever.
- Hand soap dispensers and the hand sanitizer dispensers are available at designated locations on our property.
- We require a 2 meters distance to be maintained among all individuals in the property.
- We ask that all social distancing arrows at entrances, and one-way directional signage throughout the centre be respected.
- Stores will have line up queues to manage number of customers.
- Elevators are limited to two people at a time.
- We have implemented rigorous sanitization procedures for washrooms, tables, door handles, and other high-touch surfaces with increased frequency.
- Seating areas have been reduced throughout the centre to allow more space for social distancing.
- The Mother’s Rooms are limited to one family at a time.
- Amenities including water fountains, cell phone charging station, stroller rentals and access to the kid’s play park have been suspended until further notice.
- You will hear regular PA announcements as well as increased security coverage to remind shoppers of social distancing.
- Shoppers are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering while visiting the centre.
Our hours have changed and our current operating hours are now Monday to Saturday 10am – 6pm and Sunday 11am – 5pm.
Please note that some store hours may vary. See further details here.
We are relying on everyone's cooperation, as together we will ensure the well-being of all. Thank you for your understanding and collaboration.