Frequently Asked Questions
How do I lease a space at Guildford Town Centre?
Lost and Found
Does Guildford Town Centre provide donations?
Guildford Town Centre does provide in-kind donations to charities. We receive a high volume of requests each week and as such we are not always able to make a donation. Our focuses include youth, the environment, arts and culture.
We will not provide an in-kind donation to:
- religious or sectarian organizations (except where they represent non-denominational community and social support services)
- political organizations and candidates, individuals and for-profit organizations
- competitive sports teams
- advocacy or special interest groups
- goodwill advertising, travel expenses, field trips, tours, ticket purchases, retroactive requests, conferences, seminars, workshops, beauty pageants, funding for individuals, or events and activities that take place outside of Canada
We do not provide discounts on gift card purchases.
To request a donation please contact [email protected]
Does Guildford Town Centre allow Scavenger Hunts?
Scavenger Hunts must be approved by Administration. Contact [email protected] for more information- There must be proper adult to child ratio depending on the children’s age.
- Do not disturb retailers or approach customers.
- No running.
- If your Scavenger Hunt is approved, upon arrival check in with Guest Services.