By Public Transit
Guildford Town Centre is a primary bus exchange for buses in Surrey. We are served by the 096, 341, 320, 326, 335, 337, 375, 501, 509, 590 and C73 buses.
For more details and trip planning, please visit www.Translink.ca
Guildford Town Centre is easily accessed by bicycle with over 100 spots for bikes. You can find bike racks conveniently located at:
- Grand Entrance near the exterior Starbucks
- Entrance 2 near CIBC Bank
- London Drugs Entrance near Scotiabank
- H&M Entrance second level
- Forever 21 Entrance 10
- Upper parkade near the Walmart Supercentre pyramid
- Lower parkade near Walmart Supercentre Entrance
- Lower parkade staircase towards Landmark Cinemas
- BC Liquor Store Entrance 8 and 9
- White Spot, west side of building
Guildford Town Centre is conveniently located off the Trans Canada Highway on the corner of 104 Avenue and 152 Street in Surrey, BC.