We are currently looking for sales ambassadors who want to live out their passion for fashion!
As an Ambassador you must be committed to ensuring outstanding service by creating an environment that is focused on providing an experience that exceeds customer expectations. You will establish and maintain superior professional standards in the areas of sales, customer service, visual presentation, inventory management, operations, personnel management, and development while demonstrating and upholding the values and vision of the company.
Bench offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You'll work in a stimulating environment where we count on each person to contribute to the success of our brand.
To become a member of one of the fastest growing brands in Canada you will need :
- Genuine love of sales
- Ability to lead by example
- Driven by results
- Strong knowledge of customer service techniques
- Ability to clearly communicate both oral and written
- Team building skills
- Computer literate
Your work experience will include the following Daily RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote a sales and service culture
- Drive yourself and others to achieve results and company initiatives
- Maintain merchandising and operational standards
- Flexibility and openness to a rapidly changing retail work environment
- Support our Health & Safety and Loss Prevention policies
As a member of the Bench team, you are entitled to a GREAT clothing discount, flexible scheduling to
meet lifestyle needs, with a competitive compensation program and a fun working environment.
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 1 year
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 3, 2020 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 11:00am - 5:00pm