Overnight Stock Associate
The Stock Associate generates sales and cultivates customer loyalty by ensuring operational processes and standards are executed while ensuring a neat, clean and organized store. Stock Associates are responsible for creating a seamless Brand experience between the back of house and the sales floor and are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the Leader on Duty or as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Displays a customer is the priority mindset at all times
· Consistently treats all Gap customers and employees with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
· Accountable to contribute to the achievement of store goals and results
· Upholds the commitments to the company's processes, values, and Code of Business Conduct
· Collaborates with store team to develop innovative solutions to business needs
· May flex between the customer or support roles as needed by the business
· Meets or exceeds Company productivity standards for all operational processes: shipment processing, markdowns, merchandise signage, replenishment and recovery of the sales floor and stockroom
· Executes Omni-Channel processes to ensure customer needs are met (i.e., SFS, RIS)
· Prepares and executes shipment assembly line tasks to company standard; flexes to all areas of the shipment line as needed
· Assists in executing merchandise flow and product placement
· Identifies and communicates opportunities while replenishing size specific quantities throughout the store in response to sell-through
· Performs audit and transfers of damaged and defective merchandise, completes re-tickets and charge sends
· Ensures neat, clean and organized areas throughout the stockroom and selling floor; performs all assigned cleaning duties
· Ensures unsold and/or returned merchandise is returned to the selling floor within established company standards
· High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred
· Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts. Typical shifts: Monday/Thursday 12am-4:45am, 4am-9:45am. Tuesday/Friday 4am-9:45am. Wednesday/Saturday 6am-10:45am. Sunday 7am-11:45am.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
· Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
· One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
· Employees can take up to five on the clock hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
· Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employees base pay.*
· Employee stock purchase plan.*
· Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
· Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
· Family care programs.
· Commuter benefits.
· Pet Discount Program.
· For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 11:05am - 6:00pm