Think you can play on the team that's leading the world in health and wellness? Are you up for a challenge today and the chance to advance your career quickly? Then bring it on! Express your interest for an opportunity at GNC and we will take you to the Next Level!
Retail Sales Associate position at GNC is the most important job in our company. As a Retail Sales Associate, you are doing more than selling productsyou are the face of GNC to our customers.
· Responsible for working in GNC store when scheduled. Ability to learn GNC products and policies and the ability to sell merchandise and interact with customers.
Essential Job Functions:
· Sell merchandise to customers by following GNC's prescribed selling methods.
· Receive, check and shelve merchandise orders.
· Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in confirming purchase orders and managing the store's inventory within GNC guidelines.
· Perform all register operations.
· Ability to complete all daily register and store open/close functions and bank deposits according to GNC policies and procedures, as required by the Store Manager.
· Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in adhering to GNC's quality control program for stock rotation, infestation control, outside inspections, and all maintenance problems.
· Responsible for keeping store clean and uncluttered.
· Read all merchandising bulletins in order to understand product assortment and answer product questions based on Company approved information.
· Complete all training materials and read GNC newsletters and other information in a timely manner.
· Assist the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager in the implementation of all appropriate merchandising information in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring GNC's standard of store presentation.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Years Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Years Day - Jan. 1, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm