Guest Services Representative - Casual
Guildford Town Centre is looking for season Guest Service staff. The position is for 3 months only October to December 24.
Enthusiastically & consistently delivers on the Ivanhoe Cambridge mission of "Continually striving to surprise & engage the consumer & retailer by consistently delivering a superior customer experience." Committed to providing an exceptional Customer Experience, the Guest Services Representative must ensure every customer interaction is carried out in a professional, courteous & efficient manner.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the shopping centre's services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations, promotional activities.
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions assist customers & provide excellent service.
- Interact with shoppers & retailers in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Sell Ivanhoe Cambridge Gift Cards & familiarize all areas of the Store Financial program.
- Project a positive & a "can do" attitude over the telephone & in person.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with retailers & educate them about the centre's services.
- Assist guests by providing directions/information, answering questions, & performing other centre specific services as assigned.
- Maintain store knowledge about merchandise, price points, sales or special events to be able to offer gift or store suggestions based on the shopper's needs.
- Conduct all service functions of the Guest Services Desk.
- Assist in development & execution of existing & new Guest Services Programs.
- Maintain day to day service & administrative tasks related to Guest Services.
- Work with the Guest Services Supervisor to oversee Guest Services Representative training.
- Assist with promotional events as required.
- Be aware of the Guest Services Manual & the centre's Crisis Management Manual & maintain a clear understanding of Guest Services' role & areas of responsibility as outlined in the plan.
- Participate in special projects & assumes other duties & responsibilities as assigned.
- High school education.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Positive attitude & a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, centre Management, Service Providers & all of the shopping centre personnel.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Strong written, oral communication & listening skills.
- Conflict resolution/management skills.
- Must be friendly, approachable, proactive & solution focused.
- Computer skills including Word & Excel.
- Flexible & able to work at least twice a week, weekends, nights & holidays.
- Must be available from October until Dec 24th
If you are interested in this challenge, please apply now!
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 11:05am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Years Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Years Day - Jan. 1, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm