Building Services Technician
This position is responsible for preventive/corrective maintenance on building equipment and general maintenance on interior and exterior of common areas. Other responsibilities include:
- Responding to tenant requests;
- Dealing with external contractors and building management; such as assisting Marketing and Specialty Leasing departments with their promotions, carts and kiosks;
- Complete preventative maintenance work tasks, regular building systems checks, snow removal;
- Being responsible for preventive/corrective maintenance on building equipment and related systems;
- The schedule for this position is expected to be Tuesday to Saturday, with a start time in the early afternoon.
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma;
- Proficiency in the following trades is desired: painting, door/lock repairs, drywall, minor plumbing, tile repairs, and lamp changes;
- Basic computer knowledge and experience with MS Office (Excel and Word) are assets;
- Other requirements such as interpersonal and customer service skills, and the ability to resolve problems independently and carry out duties under minimal supervision is essential;
- Must have a valid B.C. driver's licence.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your Wirkn application or your resume at Guest Services.
YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of Canada's 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 5, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 11:05am - 6:00pm