Back of House Associate
· Support Front of House associates in pulling in-store customer requests.
· Lead day-to-day operations of the stockroom and ensure accurate labelling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness.
· Contribute to the profitability of the retail operation by accurately receiving, handling, and managing the inventory of merchandise in a timely and organized manner.
· Managing end-to-end daily e-commerce sales which consists of processing, picking, packing and shipping orders direct to customer.
· Communicate on a daily basis with customer service and stores via slack channels and email.
· Decrease store shrinkage by researching inventory discrepancies and problem-solving issues to ensure optimal sales.
· Daily use of our inventory system.
· 2+ years of retail or stockroom experience required.
· Experience with Shopify platform beneficial.
· Flexibility to work weekends.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong computer and problem-solving skills.
· Strong attention to detail and task oriented.
· Proactive and organized.
- Sunday Closed
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed