Being part of the store's Junior Management team you will provide managerial support and help maintain and improve the levels of customer service throughout your section. You will provide assistance in the supervision of all staff while maintaining the standards of the shop floor. Furthermore you will deal with certain managerial processes on a daily basis as instructed by Store Management.
· Provide customers with excellent levels of Customer service
· Deal with customer complaints and enquires, providing the best possible outcome.
· Ensure the personal appearance of sales staff is in line with company guidelines.
· Have an understanding of the Mystery Shopper programme.
· Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
· Provide assistance with the maintenance of standards on the sales floor.
· Keep stock clean and presentable at all times.
Training & Development:
· Encourage personal progression through store
· Provide assistance with the induction and training of new starters.
· Assist with the development of existing staff, ensuring that personnel complete the relevant E-Assessments.
· Retail Management experience would be advantageous
· Excellent Time Management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion plc is a leading Multi-Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 800 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
Do we sound like your next employer? If so, please fill out your profile and apply today!
- Sunday Closed
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed