As part of the in-store team you will provide visual support to the store, engaging our customers by creative product placement and utilizing the latest fashion trends. You will create window and in store displays whilst maximizing store profitability through enticing visual concepts.
· Following a weekly visual merchandising brief and applying this in your store.
· Attract, engage and motivate customer into making purchases by using the most
· advanced visual techniques.
· Ensure that mannequins, displays and windows are alternated through the
· seasons and the events of the retail calendar.
· Set up and monitor in store promotions by the use of POS.
· Analyze Oracle figures to assist you in product placement and floor moves.
Training & Development:
· Provide training and assist with team development on merchandising and display.
· Ensure that weekly development takes place to fill future roles.
· Communicate and provide feedback to Town Merchandiser on visual merchandising activity in-store.
· To work in a highly professional manner, leading by example at all times.
· Conducting your work in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
· Promote a high standard of hygiene, cleanliness and maintenance in line with company procedures.
· Visual Merchandising or Retail Experience is Advantageous
· Excellent Time Management Skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Be creative, imaginative and have a flair for
- Sunday Closed
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed