Under the supervision of the store's management team, the stock clerk is responsible for receiving, verifying all incoming merchandise and has to ensure that the stockroom is well organized.
- Receive merchandise, verify accuracy and detect possible errors;
- Prepare merchandise transfers to other stores or to the head office in a timely manner;
- Ensure all merchandise has a price tag with the accurate selling price;
- Ensure all merchandise is brought to the sales floor as quickly as possible;
- Keep the back store clean and organized;
- Follow all company policies and procedures in all areas of security and loss prevention;
- Offer at all times an excellent customer service;
- Execute all other related jobs.
- Experience in merchandise handling, an asset ;
- Organized, fast and meticulous;
- Independent and resourceful;
- Dexterity and ability to lift loads;
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment.
- Availability to work during Public Holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Family Day - Feb. 17, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 6:00pm