Assistant Store Manager
Founded in 2004, The Latest Scoop is a Vancouver-based company that began with only short-term, temporary pop-up shops. We area lifestyle concept store, meaning our buyers travel the world Los Angeles, New York, Paris to curate a unique mix of product: fashion, furniture, home decor, accessories, footwear, stationary and gift. Our buying is not based on brands, but instead, on what we believe to be beautiful, affordable and desirable. We've been writing our own retail rules for over ten years. With a cult following and ever increasing popularity, we continue to open across Canada.
Beautiful, textural, layered and dimensional, our stores represent a truly unique lifestyle shopping experience. Open for a minimum of 90 days, we stage valuable empty retail locations (2000-4000sqft.) with our well-curated pop-up shops. Our talented team of expert merchandisers has the ability to open a new store in 14-21 days. And, while we strongly believe in the spontaneity and success of pop-up culture, in many cases, we have built strong relationships with landlords, community and neighbors, leading to full-time, permanent locations. Our permanent shops maintain the pop-up culture with an ever-changing array of mixed product. New arrivals, including fashion, home décor, accessories, footwear, stationery and more, are received every week. With strong digital marketing campaigns to support the frequent arrival of new product, we attract repeat customers on a weekly (and sometimes daily!) basis. In addition, we seasonally change the interiors and merchandising of our stores to keep the customer shopping experience as fresh, fun and exciting as possible.
We are now Hiring for an Assistant Store Manager at our Guildford Town Center Location!
Assistant Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Supporting Store Manager by assisting with management duties
- Proficient with POS system and company procedures
- Contributes to the development and improvement of SOPs
- Assist in creating and conducting TLS company culture
- Monitoring sales goals and communicating with Manager
- Monitor KPIs to ensure store is on track
- Support the Store Manager with recruiting, hiring and scheduling
- Monitoring schedules and ensuring that the optimal balance of scheduled hours to sales is being maintained
- Execute ongoing training for all staff to ensure they know our procedures and guidelines in all areas including sales, cash, return/exchange policy, staff manual and general behavior
- Ensures stores are following procedures by spot checking staff purchases and discounts
Apply to this post to Join our team!
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 24, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm