We are looking for personable and enthusiastic candidates for the seasonal period that can help to enhance our guest's experiences and be cheerleaders for the Pandora brand.
At Pandora, customer service is our number one priority and making sure our guests are happy with every part of their experience is absolutely essential. It is the job of a Sales Associate to be the main connection between the guest and our brand.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintaining standards in areas such as handling of merchandise, presentation, loss prevention and all other duties are key.
- Applicants must also have the ability to maintain knowledge of policies and current promotions, as well as demonstrating the skills to actively engage with our guests and unlock the reason for their visit.
- You must also be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays which is required for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 11:05am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Years Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Years Day - Jan. 1, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm