Are you Fashion forward, possess a flair for décor and love people? We want to meet you!
The primary responsibilities of a sales associate are sales and exemplary customer service. Other responsibilities include processing sales, restocking shelves, and housekeeping duties
We offer competitive salary, flexible scheduling, comprehensive benefits package for those working over 28 hours, excellent training program, staff discounts and bonus incentives.
What you will offer:
- Multiple years of sales experience and a dedication to customer service.
- Availability to include day shifts, some evenings and weekends.
- A flair for fashion and decorating an asset but not necessary.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Good Friday - April 19, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 20, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 5, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 11:05am - 6:00pm