The Store Manager reports to the District Sales Supervisor and is responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the store, in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
The Store Manager provides ongoing leadership, thereby ensuring that the store achieves and/or surpasses its financial goals, while controlling budgets, inventory, shrink, expenses and wage costs. He/She inspires, coaches, motivates, develops and evaluates the team in order to achieve maximum performance and optimize the customer experience in the store.
The Store Manager leads by example in providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating brand selling skills. He/She ensures that the store operates in compliance to Brand and Visual presentation standards, as well as all Company policies and procedures. He/She works closely with the District Sales Supervisor and provides feedback to help in decision making and driving business results.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
· 3 years retail experience with a minimum of 2 years management experience;
· High school diploma post-secondary education in business or related discipline, an asset;
· Highly goal-oriented; Dynamic and driven;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow up;
· Strong emotional control;
· Team player;
· Coaching and monitoring ability;
· Ability to resolve problems;
· Pro-active and innovative;
· Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
What are you waiting for! Submit your candidacy on Wirkn or apply in store! Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- 星期一 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期五 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - 2019年10月14日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - 2019年11月11日 11:05am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - 2019年11月22日 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - 2019年12月24日 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Boxing Day - 2019年12月26日 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Years Eve - 2019年12月31日 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Years Day - 2020年1月1日 10:00am - 6:00pm