Under the supervision of the store's management team, the stock clerk is responsible for receiving, verifying all incoming merchandise and has to ensure that the stockroom is well organized.
- Receive merchandise, verify accuracy and detect possible errors;
- Prepare merchandise transfers to other stores or to the head office in a timely manner;
- Ensure all merchandise has a price tag with the accurate selling price;
- Ensure all merchandise is brought to the sales floor as quickly as possible;
- Keep the back store clean and organized;
- Follow all company policies and procedures in all areas of security and loss prevention;
- Offer at all times an excellent customer service;
- Execute all other related jobs.
- Experience in merchandise handling, an asset ;
- Organized, fast and meticulous;
- Independent and resourceful;
- Dexterity and ability to lift loads;
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment.
- Availability to work during Public Holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods.
- 星期一 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期五 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - 2019年10月14日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - 2019年11月11日 11:05am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - 2019年11月29日 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - 2019年12月24日 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Boxing Day - 2019年12月26日 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Years Eve - 2019年12月31日 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Years Day - 2020年1月1日 10:00am - 6:00pm