Want to be a part of something BIG? Now is an amazing time to join our growing family.
WOW! mobile boutique is looking for people who love people and are passionate about helping everyday
shoppers connect with the perfect mobile solution through unbiased advice and meaningful conversations.
Customer experience is what we do! As advocates for a better wireless journey, our whole team is passionate
about retail - focusing on the customer's needs and helping them make the right call when selecting a solution for their lifestyle. It helps that we are supported by Canada's best wireless carriers, TELUS, Rogers, Koodo, Fido, and Chatr and carry the coolest lineup of accessories.
Don't have wireless experience? Don't sweat it! We will provide you with all of the necessary training and support
to help make you successful. Our focus is on talented individuals who have been successful and continue to have a desire for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Bringing a high energy of excitement and engagement to the customer experience
- Generate hype and awareness within a mall environment by being brand ambassadors
- Growing the business by identifying our customers' needs and providing a tailor made solution
- Create a fun, dynamic and results driven team culture
- Delivering against our core pillars of customer experience, operations, and sales
- Participate in all training we want people who are interested in personal and professional development!
- Collaborate with leadership to determine ongoing strategic action plans that support all key business objectives and have fun!
- A fearless attitude in wanting to have great and meaningful conversations
- Understand and appreciate the impact of the customer experience in delivering sales results
- At ease within a results-oriented environment focused on customer delight and productivity
- 1-2 years of previous sales experience a definite asset
- Sales through developing customer relationships and useful industry knowledge is an asset
- Ability to listen and socialize with great presentation skills is always an asset
- A passion for trendy technology and being on the cutting edge
- Available to work during mall hours
- Ability to work in multiple locations is also an asset
- Comfortable using a point of sale and following procedures during a customer transaction
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- 星期一 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期五 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期日 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Labour Day - 2020年9月7日 11:00am - 5:00pm