Hours & Directions
Note: Some store hours may vary. For details regarding specific store hours, please contact the retailer directly.
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 2, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 6, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 11, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
Guildford Town Centre is conveniently located off the Trans Canada Highway on the corner of 104 Avenue and 152 Street in Surrey, BC.
With over 5,000 parking stalls, we've made your shopping experience easier by providing lots of parking and easy access. Parking at Guildford Town Centre is complimentary for a maximum of 4 hours. Failure to adhere to any parking rules and regulations could result in fines. For more information please call Concord Parking at 604-689-4005.
Special needs parking space is available at all major entrances. Additionally, complimentary wheelchairs and walker loans are available at Guest Services.
EV charging stations
Location 1: Located in the parking lot close to H&M on the first and second level near the intersection of 102a Avenue and 150 Street.
Location 2: Located in the parking lot close to CIBC near the intersection of 102a Avenue and 152 Street.
Charging Rates Apply as of September 1, 2020
Charges are in increments of 1 hour
1 hour minimum charge
$2 per hour
Tesla charging stations
Tesla charging stations are located near Entrance 8 at the back of the parking on the 150 street side of our Centre.
By public transit
- Grand Entrance near the exterior Starbucks
- Entrance 2 near CIBC Bank
- London Drugs Entrance near Scotiabank
- H&M Entrance second level
- Forever 21 Entrance 10
- Upper parkade near the Walmart Supercentre pyramid
- Lower parkade near Walmart Supercentre Entrance
- Lower parkade staircase towards Landmark Cinemas
- BC Liquor Store Entrance 8 and 9
- White Spot, west side of building